With our air-filled ACON airtrack gymnastics mats, you can safely practice jumps and gymnastricks anywhere!
There is plenty of room to practice tricks and do yoga on the airtrack Tumbling Mat: the 3 x 1m ACON airtrack has a wide range of uses! It can also be used in water activities!
A centerline to line up flips and jumps. Durable hand-crafted seams. Carrying handles are located on the long side. There is velcro on the surface that can be used to stack airblocks and airtrack 3m pads on top of each other.
ACON airtracks are great for tricking, flipping, balancing and many other gymnastricks. These air-filled pads lessen the impact when landing, making for safe and fun practice.
Train wherever you want: at home, in your yard, or on the go – ACON airtracks are easy to transport and store in small places; they can even be stored in their own handy carrying bag. It is easy to blow up or empty the ACON airtrack with our specialty air pump at a moment's notice.
ACON airtracks’ strong materials and hand-crafted seams are designed to last. The ACON airtrack’s composite fiber structure guarantees an even bounce. The amount of bounce can easily be adjusted by changing the amount of air in the pad. The ACON airtrack’s anti-slip surface ensures peak performance.
With ACON airtracks you can form courses that range from the toughest flipping course to a fun children’s exercise course. Bring the joy of moving to your home with the stylish ACON airtrack!
- Multipurpose: Can be used for tricking, parkour, cheerleading, gymnastics, jumping, flips, yoga and children’s activity courses – hint: it can also be used for water activities!
- For indoor and outdoor use
- For all ages
- Develops coordination
- Easy to fill, empty, transport and store
- Premium quality composite fiber structure, hand-crafted seams
- Stylish design
- Includes carrying bag, specialty pump, and repair kit
- 2-year warranty. Please note: the carrying bag should always be used for transport
Product weight reveals much of the product’s quality, in this case the weight comes from the material’s thickness and density. ACON airtracks weighs more than other similar products.ACON airtracks are made of best available materials in the industry and with the most reliable manufacturing technique: i.e the seams are glued (not PVC heat welded which results often in leaking seams) plus the seams are always double layered.
- UV-treated PVC: for indoor and outdoor use
- Double wall drop stitch material with 0,9mm in thickness durable commercial grade PVC tarpaulin
- Strong PVC pad structure with 1000 threads per square meter inside the pad (500 threads commonly used in the industry)
- REACH- certified