Native french speaking wanted
Customer Care – Freelance work
ACON’s mission is to inspire children and youth for physical exercise, sports, and outdoor activities. We offer a wide range of high quality and innovative products that get people outside playing games. In addition to our high-quality products, our success is based on professional staff familiar with our products and dedicated to great customer service.
We are looking for energetic, detail-oriented, dependable, and motivated contract resource to assist our Customer Care team – resources who have the ability to self-manage and be a great team player: Someone who likes to learn and grow with the business. We are very flexible with hours, but the desired work input would be 0-20 h/week depending on the season. This is a well-suited job for having besides studies.
Statement of Work:
- Answering chats, and emails to provide excellent customer service; includes handling and resolving customer inquiries and concerns and coordinating resolutions in a professional manner
- Tracking tickets accurately in a customer service system
- Excellent customer service skills and genuine desire to help customers with both pre-sales and post-sales matters
- Skills and ability to use and learn computer programs, procedures, and processes necessary to provide these services
- A native level French speaker
- Accuracy, high productivity, and attention to detail
- Effective communication and pleasant customer service personality
- Current or prior experience with Zendesk or Microsoft BC / Navi
- Experience with working in an eCommerce environment
- Fluent English
- Other experience in different fields (marketing, R&D)
To receive more information about this opportunity, please send your resume / CV to email@example.com before April 25th, 2021. Resumes have to be written in English.